Sunday, April 30, 2006

WilsonMagnet-FIRST

WilsonMagnet-FIRST

2006 Championship
Well the Championship has come and gone. I was proud of how our drives team overcame adversity to post a respectable 4-3 record and even though we were not picked I think we have much to be proud of.
The championship was well organized and exciting as usual. I am also proud of our "baby sister" team 1126 Sparx and their run to Einstien and our newest "baby sister" team 1450 XQ Robotix who also overcame adversity to post a 3-4 record steadily improving as the event went on.
I cannot wait til next year!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Brad said...

I was searching blogs, and I found your site. Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my fast weight loss site. It pretty much covers weight loss related issues.
Have a good day!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger sekile said...

hi, i'm a parent living in rochester and am starting a lego league this year. we're looking for mentors from x-cats. who should i call/email?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home